We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in software development testing.
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Experience using project tracking software (e.g. Jira).
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of OOP concepts
Your responsibilities will be:
- Review and analyse system specifications.
- Execute test cases and analyse results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
What will you get?
- Opportunity to work closely with clients on suggesting improvements for their products.
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave.
- Culture of freedom and responsibility.
- Books of your choice.
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows.
- Flexible work arrangements.
We look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Aleksandra – our HR is here to welcome you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org