Inform Technologies is a software development company based in Novi Sad. From the beginning, our primary mission has been to offer high-quality, human-centered digital solutions and services to clients across the globe.
We believe diversity and equal employment opportunities among our team are critical to our success as a company. We are a motivated and experienced team of engineers who are committed to providing a friendly and collaborative work environment. We value open and transparent communication and implement a company culture that is based on mutual respect and trust. In order to complete our team, we wish to recruit, develop and retain the most talented professionals from a diverse candidate pool.
About the position:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us with deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. Also, you will deploy updates and fixes, build tools to reduce occurrences of errors, design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance, and investigate and resolve technical issues.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Azure (AWS is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of container and container orchestration technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, and related tools
- Excellent Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of ArgoCD concepts and Helm charts
- Knowledge of IaaC concepts. Hands on knowledge of Terraform and/or Pulumi
- Hands on knowledge of CI/CD tooling and pipelines concept (Bibucket pipelines, Bamboo, Jenkins, and similar)
- Working knowledge relational and non-relational database servers (MSSQL Server, Mongo DB, PostgreeSQL, Redis)
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Technologies: AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, GPO, WSUS, MDT
- Good knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash
- Working knowledge in Windows and Linux
- Working knowledge of Web Application Firewalls
- Working knowledge of networking concepts
- Familiarity with Observability Tools (Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus or similar) is a plus
- Problem-solving attitude
- Proficient in spoken and written English with strong collaboration and communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field
As a part of our team, you will enjoy:
- Culture of freedom and responsibility
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fun activities with colleagues sharing your passion
- 22 annual vacation days
If you think you are the right person for the job, let us know. Send us your CV and embark on your digital journey with Inform Technologies. We are eager to meet you!
Aleksandra – our HR is here to welcome you!