Inform Technologies is a software development company based in Novi Sad. From the beginning, we worked hard to offer high-quality, human-centered digital solutions and services to clients across the globe.
Inform Technologies is people, and we take care of our people in more ways than one. To nurture healthy workplace politics, we developed a set of core values that guide us in everything we do. Firstly, we strive to create a friendly work environment and encourage collaboration between team members. We want our employees to see their office as a safe and comfortable place to work. Secondly, our company culture is based on mutual respect and trust. And lastly, we practice open and transparent communication, not just between employees, but team leaders as well! In order to complete our team, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion and values.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with of the world’s largest insurance distribution companies, which is recognized as the no. 1 fastest-growing company. You will be a part of an international team that is well-experienced in the full software development life cycle. While working closely with your team, you will have a chance to enhance and support existing systems and design and implement software to support the merger of 2 platforms. There is a requirement to help establish and drive standards and best practices across the business, leading by example.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5+ year experience in software development
- Proven experience as a C# / .NET developer
- Experience with AWS
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server and MySQL
- Working experience in Angular and NodeJS
- Experience in the development of highly-scalable, low-latency APIs
- Proficiency in software architecture and design patterns
- Understanding principles of RESTful API design
- Experience with Git and GitFlow
- Proficiency in testing frameworks and TDD
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Good communication skills – English fluent
- Comfortable with Agile development such as Scrum
- Bachelors or higher degree in the related field is required
As a part of our team, you will enjoy:
- Culture of freedom and responsibility
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fun activities with colleagues sharing your passion
- 22 annual vacation days
If you think you are the right person for the job, let us know. Send us your CV and embark on your digital journey with Inform Technologies. We are eager to meet you!
Aleksandra – our HR is here to welcome you!